Entering this raffle will help to raise proceeds to fund primary prevention work at The Centre for Women & Co.
Valued at OVER $400 (woohoo!!! Thank you to the makers!!):
- Etc body 5x shower steamers + 2x soaps
- GEO ILLO tote bag and print
- we make nice things earrings
- lazy bones embroidery hoop
- studio risara rainbow mirror hanger and earrings
- her platform books and apparel
- meg the cotton pod keychain
- the vintage islander wine bottle stopper
- jacq cronin artist earrings
- totes weird 2x prints
- amber booler art 1 x print and 1 x card
$5 entry - drawn on the market day. Pick up from Her Space on or after the Makers Market day!
We are hosting our very first Makers Market on November 6th - 8am - 12pm at Her Space (Unit 12, 126-130 Compton Road, Underwood). On the day, a raffle will be drawn and the winner will receive a gift pack with goodies from several of our creatives who are taking part in the markets!